ma tu sanguini mortalmente e neanche mangi! però te la vai anche un po’ a cercare eh XD
Ma non era voluto T__T
comunque ho trovato del formaggio e del pane da toast nel frigo in balcone e sono riuscita a sfamarmi…e oggi sto bene per fortuna XD
Didn’t had breakfast
Didn’t had dinner yesterday
(…and now that I think of it lunch consisted in a raw tomato)
there is nothing to eat
EDIT: ah-ah, found some Caprice de dieux and toast bread!
- Tammi: I'm really worried about Lyn D:
- Kiu: poor Lyn, she was already fanservice-ish in the original game..
- Tammi: maybe the female DLCs are actually supposed to be like opposites of the original characters
- Tammi: that way Lyn might end up being the only one with a non-fanservicey redesign :D!
- Kiu: maybe we'll have heavy armored!Lyn
- Kiu: ....which is basically Jill with a different color set
- Tammi: Armor Knight!Lyn
- Tammi: ... oh no, she'll end up looking like a shellfish D:
- Kiu: a shellfish? XD
- Tammi: Yeah, the armor knights in FE13 all have shellfish armor
- Kiu: ....and Gatrie complained about his armor, tch
- Tammi: Gatrie has no idea how lucky he is
- Tammi: Then again his armor doesn't look like it has rocket launchers, so maybe there's a reason for the FE13 armor design!
- Kiu: the game ends on the moon?
- Tammi: Plot twist! :O
- Kiu: but maybe Gatrie would have been happy to be in FE13...everyone marries there! "doesn't matter, had sex" rule
- Tammi: maybe the DLC Nintendo is saving for last is really Gatrie
- Tammi: and there is no Ike DLC :O
- Kiu: maybe Gatrie and Ike make arrangements to swap so that Ike could stay in his happy mostly-asexual world and Gatrie could finally find a woman... it's perfect!
- Kiu: or maybe Soren did everything and Ike doesn't even know, it works anyway
- Tammi: or maybe Anna went to Tellius to get Ike, but couldn't find him due to Soren already having left with Ike on a journey
- Tammi: the real reason they left Tellius: to escape becoming FE13 DLC
- Kiu: !!!
- Tammi: :O!
- Tammi: That explains why none of the DLC characters look like themselves
- Kiu: we finally know the real reason behind Ike RD ending!
- Kiu: and it's a pretty good reason
- Kiu: I would run away too
- Kiu: They probably got the female ones from a whorehouse
- Tammi: Well, they definitely got Micaiah from one :')
- Tammi: I'm a little unsure on Eirika, though
- Tammi: Maybe she's just a magical girl who teleported to the wrong place
- Kiu: a magical bride
- Kiu: ....that sounds scary
- Tammi: Well, there are animes about it :D
- Kiu: *Japan*
- Tammi: Fire Emblem, now with 1300% more *Japan*
- Kiu: XDDD
- Long story short, it ended with Eirika and Lyon as magical girls and somewhat Knoll ended in an aquarium with FE13 armored knights.
- The end
ma du questa cosa è molto brutta, direi che puoi chiederle delle ferie giustificate se sanguini senza sosta da tutto questo tempo T_T
Ma il lavoro non mi pesa più di tanto essendo solo al mattino, però ho paura di collassare se stasera torno a casa tardi…in genere dormo 5 ore a notte, ieri ne ho dormite 9 e stamattina barcollavo, figurati XD
comunque boh, è un brutto sintomo e non mi era mai successo, spero non sia niente di grave .__.
I hope you’ll feel better! D: (And I hope you’ll survive helping with the concert, too!)
Thank you <3
I’m sorry because for one reason or another I always end up replying and updating very late here and on every social network ;__;
No ma vi rendete conto che se non mi cade una meteora in testa (per cui temo ci sia una possibilità troppo scarsa), stasera mi tocca subire un concerto tributo a PEZZALI? e stare pure alla cassa, il che significa andare là 3 ore prima, più 2 ore di concerto, più tempo di smontare tutto…
però farò pagare tutti tantissimo così, perchè mi girano a ventola, tanto va in beneficenza.
E sto di merda da ieri. ma proprio di merda. del genere ho già prenotato la visita dal medico e fino ad allora conto di trascinarmi tra lavoro e letto.
del genere che ho il ciclo da 15 giorni e non solo non è normale ma il mio corpo inizia a non reggere più
Long story short: I wish I could stay on the internet at least this evening and reply and draw but that will have to wait because I need to help with a concert of a cover band of an italian musician I can’t stand. And I feel like shit, like, for real, I need to see a doctor next week.
And my body needs to stop all of this because my friend solnote will be at my home this weekend and I haven’t seen him since January and we plan on doing tree-climbing and other fun stuff so Ifuckingneedtofeelwell. >:|
if there’s sassy gay friend can there also be sarcastic asexual friend
me oh so much.
-Mom, I found my role in society! I’m the sarcastic asexual friend!-
- that’s totally you! ahahah! now bring the cat in and close the door.-
- June: It's really hard. It's frozen stiff.
- Junpei: Hey, June, can you say that again?
- June: ...Eh?
- Junpei: Say it again.
- June: It's...really hard.
- Junpei: Again.
- June: It's...really hard.
- Junpei: Th... Thanks.
- Santa: Somethin' wrong, Junpei? Your face is bright red.
- Junpei: N-Nothing, I'm fine.
- June: If it's that hard, you can probably use it as a hammer.
- Santa: Yeah, good point. Maybe we can use it to break something.
Hahaha, are you me? Well, aside from the fact that I think Soren is adorable, appearance wise. (But I find RD Ike kind of ugly, so that balances it out.)
Ahaha, it balances it out great, I find Ike very attractive in both versions, maybe even more in RD than PoR XD
- Junpei: Hey, guys, take a look at THIS! Tadaaa! THE KNIFE!
- Santa: ...
- June: ...
- Santa: Well, I guess the cold finally got to him.
- Junpei: Eeeehehehehehehehe...
- June: Jumpy, you're scaring me...
- Santa: Dammit, there's nothing in here.
- Lotus: Hey Santa, digging through trash really suits you.
- Santa: What the hell did you say?! Listen lady, I did you a favor! I knew you'd just piss and moan, so I did it for you!
- Lotus: Oh my. I don't recall asking you to do anything...
- Santa: Rrrrggh... I oughta throttle you...
- Lotus: Ex-squeeze me.
- Junpei: (... Does...does it feel colder in here?)
- I think the ladder is following me.
- Junpei: “Trying to keep up with all the latest stiles has me all rung out…” “Well, if it’s a choice between being a step for someone else, and being a real social climber, I’ll take the ladder!” “What do you call a secondary ladder covered in people?” “A full B-ladder!”
- Okay, I need to stop doing these before I hurt myself… Beside, this is no time making jokes! I need to get out of here, now!
it really pisses me off that every little thing is sexualized, fuck you all i want to hold hands and cuddle and give cute kisses to my friends without it being a relationship thing jfc todays view on this stuff sucks
-how I feel about them
Favourite character ever, I could talk about him for days… apologies in advance for the long post ;_;
He’s one of those characters I adore but would never want to meet in person, he’s not a good guy, not even close, he’s cynic (and that’s pretty much enough for me to like a character XD), acts upon logic, is cold and so damn clever. I always had a thing for “geniuses characters” but I don’t like to fit him into this type, he’s undoubtedly clever and cultured but calling him a genius would ruin all the hard work he did to become like this. One of the things I like most about him is how hard he works and how competent he is at everything he does, he can be insecure on an emotional level but damn it, he knows how good at his job he is (at least in RD). I wish they gave him an hobby of sort though, we know he likes book but that seems to be more for his job than anything else and as it is, his life revolves solely around Ike, he doesn’t seem to have ANY interest besides that. Also I think in a relaxed situation he could be a pleasant and even funny person, if you like sarcasm and dark humor at least.
I think Soren had an hard life and had been unfortunate on many counts but he had one huge luck…that Ike is who he is. Ike was just a child when he first met Soren and they only meet for few minutes, by the time of their second meeting Ike could have become….anyone. It’s not like Ike did something incredible or special who would make clear his particular personality during their first meeting, he was just a child, he saw another child and tried to make a friend, any 6 years old would have done that. But there was an awful little possibility that Soren would indeed meet someone who would accept and love him, the majority of people would either treat him as an untouchable or accept him but still see him as a little different at first or maybe pity him, even an amazing and kind person like Mist was scared or laguz at first and seen them as different…Ike just doesn’t, he sees no difference at all, and that’s what makes him so special.
he doesn’t give a shit
This also makes you think of how little Ike did for Soren, he helped him once and forgot about him (not his fault, but he couldn’t have known), Soren as a child spent years searching and working to follow a mere dream, he probably clung to it to find a reason to go on and here we have obsessive disorders and all that fun stuff. Even after…Ike has just been himself all his time, which luckily was what Soren needed.
A confession: I find Soren kinda ugly XD I don’t know, I never liked him physically.
- favourite scene
“Humans are shameless creatures…etc etc”, PoR chapter 11
- otp for them (romantic or otherwise)
Obviously Ike. I’m not sure how to call their relationship though, not really “romantic” but not exactly queerplatonic either, I think their relationship is not something that can be put in terms. They are more alike than you’d think, they are at ease when together and they care about each other a lot, that’s all.
To tell the truth I never liked in fics things like them saying “I love you” to each other or holding halds, I find those actions sweet on the other pairings (like Geoffrey and Elincia for example) but I just can’t see them doing that…I can understand why many write them like that and it’s fine, that’s just not how I personately see them. Also his devotion and emotional dependence is not *sweet and romantic*, Soren has issues and the fact that Ike accepts them doesn’t make it healthy. His issues are part of what makes the character interesting and unique, sure, but should still be considered for what they are.
And sorry for any fan of the pairing but I don’t like Stefan/Soren as a pairing or…anything else actually. Not only I think Soren would never care about anyone else but Ike but their support made me see them as barely acquaintances. Stefan is a branded like him, sure, but he only considers him because he’s of his same race…he would have never approached him if not for his brand and that’s not that different from the racism Soren is used to, he’s not considered as a person, he’s still only considered as a branded.
- my endgame of choice
He dies not many years after Ike. Come on, death is not so depressing, better than a life without a reason to live.
- my response to fandom’s attitude towards them
Way less *Soren is a crybaby* fics, please. He had an awful life, he’s barely over his teens and in the middle of a war and only cried one-maybe-two times during all of this, during two very emotional moments of his life, how is that considered to be a crybaby?!
And for Ashera’s sake less *Soren is so kawaii in a pinky dress*…no, that can’t be looked at O_o
rosage-tofu replied to your photo: I’m hungry and I’d like to have lunch but I guess…
i would follow your cat’s tumblr anywhere
….you mean I need to get up?
Colpa della mia twitlist eh, io me ne chiamo fuori XDDDDDDDDDDDD Ma non potevo tenermela per me!
No ma lo capisco, è difficile sopportare certe cose da soli….grazie per aver condiviso, ricordiamoci sempre, ogni volta muore un personaggio, di ringraziare che Mr. Resetti sia di un altro universo e ci sembrerà un gioco più facile XDDD
….n-no…how could I have a nice day after this? It’s a nightmare! ;___;
It would be like….every time a character dies you have to take a choice, either you let him die
or you reset
and then you have to cancel your plans for the next 3 days and press A. and press A. and press A. and press A. and press A.
And the poor character will ask for mercy
but Mr. Resetti knows no pity
krad-eelav replied to your post: professor-tammi replied to your post: If a post is…
lol oh so much yes to that last line. I wonder what their expression would be if I told ‘em peeps in the fandom have played PoR (or the others) at least 50+ times. I know I have.
Ahaha, maybe something like this XD
(but really, 50+ times are a lot..wow!)
EEEE I really like this post. :D I agree with it. I don’t give poor Boyd much attention, but there’s a lot more to him than people give him credit for.
Thank you :D
Yeah, definitely, FE characterization are often subtle and hard to catch if you don’t go reading into the dialogues and the details…but it’s totally worth it.
One day I will finish this meme…but don’t count on it
-how I feel about them
I think he’s adorable…which is a weird thing to say about a buff man who kills people with an axe….but since it’s FE setting we are talking about you can’t judge a person from that. Boyd is only a sidekick but he’s a lot more than the classic reckless and energetic type, he tries hard, is passionate and even a funny person, he can be stubborn and hot heated but also gentle and empathic. I love how he’s protective without being suffocating, he loves his family more than himself but he knows when to stand back and let others move.
I also think he’s one of the characters we see grow up more from PoR to RD, especially in relation to women, you see him acting as a brash adolescent in PoR and as a mature and kind man in RD, who always tries to be there for Mist when she needs him. I think he has a strong sense of identity and of who he is and that makes him see better his and others qualities and how others see him. Boyd seems one of those person who does something really stupid and instantly regret it because he knows that was really stupid, but did it out of stubbornness or without thinking and realized what he was doing just a second too late.
…I think he is actually one of my favourite characters from FE XD
His supports with Ulki and Brom made me love him, it’s nice to see him being all insecure about socializing with a laguz or wondering about how people see the mercenaries. He’s not stupid, he knows that even though the Greil’s mercenaries are honest people (okay, Soren and Shinon aside XD), most people won’t stop thinking about that and will categorized them without knowing anything. You can tell he’s a good person by the fact he worries about what people will think of his friends and family, even if he knows they are wrong.
-otp for them (romantic or otherwise)
Mist, although I don’t always A support them because I like Mist’s solo ending too much…sorry dude. As for others, I like his relationship with his brothers a lot and I wish we could see more of him and Ike as friends.
-my endgame of choice
He stays with the Mercenaries forever, the end.
-my response to fandom’s attitude towards them
….does Boyd even have a fandom?